This program is to produce semi-skilled energy and have a strong knowledge in the field of Electrical Engineering. Diploma graduates will be trained to become Assistant Electrical Engineers who are capable of performing their duties in the fields of production, construction, maintenance, sales, consulting, education and training. During learning, graduates will be exposed to the use of equipment equivalent to the equipment available in the industry. Graduates are also able to carry out management tasks that require the ability to make careful and accurate judgments. Graduates also have the opportunity to further their studies at the undergraduate level at local or foreign universities or are eligible to sit for the competency examination with the Energy Commission (ST).
• Industrial Production and Manufacturing
• Installation and Industry Accreditation
• Industrial Maintenance and Repairs
• Electrical Engineering Consulting Firm
• Semiconductor Industry
• Research and Development Firm
• Institution for Education and Skills